Thursday, April 26, 2012

I swear it, I have the best parents in the whole wide world.  They made a HUGE drive (over 40 hrs in total and not the funnest drive in the world), to come help this family get ready for SPRING!  Poor little Sophie had no place outside to play.  Life with 3 big dogs and one small yard was depressing us all a little bit... but, Grampy put an end to that.  Now these Rusty Puppies have a dedicated doggy run/potty area--AND, a dedicated (once beautiful, now not so nice) yard for PLAY.  There is still LOTS of work to be done in the yard and LOADS and LOADS of sand to be brought into the dog run, but at least we are headed in the right direction.  And, there is no way this mom could have managed without her mama and papa.  I love you both so much!!!  Thanks a million times over.  

Sophie can hardly wait to go PLAY in her yard!  And she is especially excited because Grampy and Grammy gave her the money that Mommy gave them for gas...to buy toys for her new backyard.  Lucky Girl.  That's alot of toys.

I will post some pictures of my yard and puppie area later, right now they are way to skanky to post.  But here is a picture of my new privacy screen on my back porch.  There is a little doggy door in the lower right corner that the dogs travel via ramp down to their doggie area.  I am looking foward to planing flowers in a couple weeks!  It really is the small things in life...




On another note, our Little Miss Sunshine turns 11 months old today.

Here she is in a dress that her Great-Great-Grandma Jessie made for her Great-Grandma Beryl's baby Lori.

Yes, this is a little dress that Sophie's Grammy Lori wore when she was a little girl.

I wonder if she looked as cute....

1 comment:

  1. I know her Grammy couldn't have looked anywhere near as cute as Lil' Sophia!! She is adorable!!
    Love the deck...Dragonfly & Baskets..very nice!

    ReplyDelete