Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Mom...
You are all things loving, patient, and kind...

You have always been there for me...Thank you for caring.

Thank you for putting up with me when I really wasn't so nice to you.

And most of all, thank you for the stability of our family.


Through the years you have shown me what a mother is... what mothers do.

And now that I am about to become a mother myself, I thank you for being such a good role model...
I can only hope to be as good of a mother as you were to us.



Happy Mother's Day!


Thank you for everything that you have done, and everything you continue to do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kelly...This is so Sweet.♥ You have really made my day...Thank You! You are going to be a terrific Mom...and I can't wait to be a Gramma!!

    ReplyDelete