Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Rustad's Room

Just so everybody is aware, we don't know if we're having a little boy or a little girl... don't let the pink fool you.












We don't have any "hunches", nor do we care.


But, we will know in a week or so!



I just really wanted to make this mobile... and pink looked so good with the wallcolor. If baby Rustad turns out to be a little boy, all the pink will come down.



Below is the diaper cake from my shower a few weekends back. It is super cute!


I got the idea to make this mobile after looking around on Etsy for one.





The punch came from Michaels. While I was there I got sheets of scrapbook paper in different shades of pink.



Then, I glued fishing line between two butterfly cutouts, and bent the wings of the top butterfly to make the butterflies look 3D. I did this ALOT!



A couple wreath frames from Michaels. (12 & 15 in.)



Along with some leftover tulle from our wedding...










Then, I just fished the butterfly lines through the hoops and tied the strings off.











Super Easy!


And, it is way bigger than anything I had found to buy.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



On another note. Here is a shot of me and my Kyisha enjoying our new "cuddler" chair... big round bellies and all!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your mobile!! You did good, nicer than any I've seen. Your crib looks so sweet too. Everything is ready for our little one. You and Kyisha...OMG LMAO!!! Love ya Sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete