Saturday, June 12, 2010

We can finally be found!

We got our street # hung up today. It had arrived sometime a couple weeks ago, but Ryan had been to busy to put it up....
says he, because the whole process only took him around 20 minutes...

The sign is made out of slate, and the #'s are carved into it and painted gold.


I gives the front of the house a bit more curb appeal, for sure. But, I still think the house is UgLy!!
No doubt that it will look even better with the yard in & landscaping done.... any day now.
I guess that the landscaping company that we hired had some sort of "accident" last week that involved a crane, and they got "shut down"....so I hear. They have yet to return my phone-call. But, what will really make the difference is replacing the vinyl under the front window with more of the same rock that is on the rest of the house... God only knows why they didn't do it to begin with ($$$$)... there is no way that they could have actually liked how the front of the house looked.
Here are my lonely little bushes. They have been waiting patiently for the past couple of weeks...
... just a few more days now....

No comments:

Post a Comment