Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Me and my bunnies got to celebrate Easter in Washington this year. It was so nice to finally get to have a holiday meal with my whole family! (Mom, Dad, Brothers, Grandparents). We haven't had a family holiday for a few years. It was nice.

I know that I haven't been doing a very good job with my posting as of late. I wish I could say that I've been busy, but the truth is that I've just been lazy....

Next week we drive back out to Manitoba. Our house will finally be ready for us. I'm getting really excited to see what it looks like. The last time I saw it, it didn't have the floors, doors, trim or cabinets.... so this should be exciting.

I'm going to try my hardest to put up a post of my hometown, and extended dog pack in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment