Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Marika!!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!
...if I was closer, I'd take you out for some best ever birthday drinks....however, mine would not be a martini...
talk soon...


October marks the official start of Fall decorating for me. Tomorrow I'll pull out my box of wonderful decorations from the basement and get to it!
I did these 'pumpkin nests' in my urns last weekend. It felt like such a waste to pull out all the perfectly good flowers in them--but I just couldn't wait any longer for them to die. They usually stay pretty till long after Thanksgiving being that they're on a covered porch.



I got some really pretty iron hanging baskets today for the front porch. They are cone shaped, and lined with coco-husk matting. I'm planning on doing them up with pumpkins and gourds and Indian corn this weekend when I finish decorating the outside of my house. I'll be sure to post a picture.


I hope you all get an apple pie this weekend! I'm going to make sure that I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment