Saturday, October 24, 2009

B00!

I can't believe it, but Halloween is almost here & October is almost over. How time flies when you keep yourself busy, busy, busy.

Today, Ryan and I were going to rake and bag our leaves, and then give the yard it's final mow. Sometime during the raking, I had ulterior motives to sneak off and prepare my flower gardens for their long sleep through winter. Then, I was going to build a "witch-crow" in the middle of my veggie garden...I have been so excited all week for this day....but, the day today was not having it....as it has been raining all day and Ryan is sick....

... so instead, I spent the day puttering around the house cleaning, organizing, and decorating for Halloween.

These are wall decals. They are sticky like stickers, but peel right off of the wall. You can't really tell in this picture, but the orange is all glitter... these are really neat!

Last month I got the Owl that's in the picture above. He is around 10" tall and is covered in black glitter. He is really cool...you can't actually see how cool he is in this picture, but he is really cool...(...and sparkly...)
I hung orange lights on the mirror behind him, so my little foyer glows and sparkles all at the same time!


Here is the Witch hanging on my front door. She is waiting for the rain to stop...(we all know what water will do to a witch...)
And, even though Thanksgiving was two weeks ago, here is a photo of the best Turkey that I have ever cooked! It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T-!
And, I promise that I will be back next weekend with pics of Ryan and I all dressed up for Halloween....as well as our three little babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment