Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Couches have Arrived!!

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I just started up my last semester of schooling last week, so I'm still setteling into the new schedule...now I know why they call them the lazy dayz of summer!

Anyhow, sometime between work and school and life...our new couches arrived! It took them 12 weeks to get to us.(6-8 weeks overdue...),but they finally made it. Well, part of the order did at least. The loveseat that we had ordered got beaten up pretty bad during shipping and so we sent it back right away. We have a whole new set on the way, however, that costco said we should be expecting in the next 3-4 weeks....which means that we will probobly get it sometime before Christmas.

Kyisha has laid claim to the chair, as that is her new favorite spot.

Ryan's mom is driving accross Canada right now as I type. She just called, and has just passed Montreal...so we'll be expecting her sometime tomorrow evening. She is traveling out with her dog, Tyson. Which means that we will now have 4 dogs to try and keep off the bare couches...good luck to us....

No comments:

Post a Comment