Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Projects

Lately, I've been finding myself with some spare time. So, I've been using it wisely and crafting up a storm.

I sewed up this heart for my front door using burlap, muslin & felted wool.

Covered some letters in burlap, muslin, and paper.



I stitched up some burlap fabric hearts to hang from our window, and a cutesy little heart pillow for my hunny bunny to hold.


My favorite new valentines addition, I must say, are these pillows that I did up for my living room...










And, here is a watercolor that I painted a few weeks back.


Sophie is getting to a phase now where she is content to play on her own for longer and longer...which is good for mommy. That means more time for cleaning and more time for crafting.


YAY!

1 comment:

  1. U are so cleaver, love the bunny and wreath with heart. U do great water color pictures.
    I enjoy reading your blog and seeing how big Sophie is getting.
    peggy

    ReplyDelete